Although Los Angeles Rug Cleaning is just three generations old, we’re a part of a rug tradition that spans centuries. Rugs are personal. They are an active part of our lives, whether it’s a 50-year-old Oriental rug or a prized antique displayed at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
The finest Oriental rugs are usually made with lanolin-rich wool, which acts as a pretty effective repellent. For this reason, small spills are usually easy to fix if soaked up quickly.
Unfortunately, no matter how careful you are with your rugs, time will eventually take its toll. When it does, come to us for the best Oriental rug cleaning in Los Angeles.
Why Should You Bring Your Oriental Rug to
Los Angeles Rug Cleaning
Here are five reasons why you should choose us for your Oriental rug cleaning services:
- Oriental rug cleaning is in our DNA. When you hire us, you’re getting 60 years of passion, skill and dedication.
- We use a unique 10-step cleaning process that includes non-toxic cleaner to keep you, your family and rug safe.
- We don’t use machines. Your Oriental rug will be soaked in its own bath and cleaned by hand.
- We offer free delivery and pickup for clients near us.
- We have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
Don’t know if you have an Oriental rug on your hands? We can still help. Contact us today.