Pet Urine Stain Removal From Your Oriental Carpets, Persian Rugs & Kilims, Morroccan Rug, Sheepskin, Navajo
We receive many rugs everyday with cat or dog urine stains on them. Don’t get mad at your pets, we will take care of the urine stain removal. With the most advanced technology and latest generation products and our 3 generations of expertise, it is important for us to take care of the stain so the rug does not get damaged or further stained or bleached!
When the accident happens, and your pet makes your rug dirty ACT FAST and scoop up the spill right away as much as possible. Blot the area without rubbing the spot. Use a white absorbent cloth or a white paper towel to remove the excess moisture. THEN CALL US. The sooner you act the easier and therefore less expensive it would be to remove the stains. Do not try to remove the stains yourself by treating them with un-known solutions, chemicals, shampoos, and other one-fit-for-all products. Do not use different chemicals or do-it-yourself stuff in the supermarkets. Do not use trial-and-error cleaning methods on your valued Oriental or area rugs; Please do not use Carpet cleaning (they are for wall to wall carpeting) products for your valuable Rugs. In many instances, using chemicals and treatment solutions would stabilize the stains and fast the color bleeding therefore making it more difficult to remove.
Give the job to the experts who know rugs, the constructions, dyes and the safe chemicals and non-toxic solutions. We have this luxury because we are the third generation in the rug business and we have been dealing with rugs since 1953. Let us employ more than five decades of experience to provide you with excellent results.
Is your rug is too large to drop off or you have too many rugs? No problem! Just give us a call and we will arrange a FREE local pick up and delivery from your home or office. Our showroom and our workshop is open seven days a week for your convenience.
Speaking of your carpets and rugs, and pet stain removal from them, let us give you some interesting statistics published by the American Pet Products Manufacturers Association, SF Gate, home of San Francisco Chronicle, and the Institute of Inspection , Cleaning & Restoration Certification. You’ll be surprised!
- There are more than 68 million dogs and 73 million cats in American homes, totaling 141 million pets!
- More than 63% of cat owners and 42% of dog owners share their beds with their beloved pets!
- A little more than 63% of American homes have pets!
- In 2007, Americans spent $40 billion on pets. This almost doubled compared with $23 billion of 1997.
- More than 80% of the bedrooms, 65% of the living rooms, 68% of the offices and dens and 63% of the family rooms have carpets (wall to wall carpeting).
- Approximately 2/3 or 64% of the American homeowners have a kind of Area or Oriental rug in their homes.Rug IdeasYour pets don't have to ruin your oriental/persian rugs or Kilims. Bring them into Rug Ideas (parent company to Los Angeles Rug Cleaning).1655 S. La Cienega BlvdLos Angeles, CA90035US